1. Visit https://mazumawifi.com/ and click on "Buy a Pass"
2. Enter your registration details (Email, name and password)
3. Enter your payment details and pay for the service
4. Then, download the “Mazuma WiFi” app from Google Play or the App Store using these links:
You can download the “Mazuma WiFi” app from Google Play store or the Apple App Store by using the following links:
1. Start the app on your mobile device.
2. Enter the email address and password you registered during the purchase process.
3. Tap login and you can start to use the service.
1. Open the App or go to https://muzumawifi.com/login, and tap "Forgot Password"
2. Enter the email address you registered during the purchase process and press submit.
3. You will then receive an email to your registered email address with a password reset link.
4. Click the link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Android: In the App’s home screen, you will see the list of WiFi networks within range of your mobile device. The WiFi Networks supported by Mazuma WiFi will have a Smiley Face next to them and will have the subtext “Mazuma WiFi”.
iOS: Go to Settings>>Wi-Fi, Any WiFi network supported by Mazuma WiFi will have the subtext “Mazuma WiFi” beneath them.
Android: If the auto-login function in your App is set to “On”, you should automatically connect to any supported WiFi networks within range. If not, go to the App’s home screen and tap on any network with a Smiley Face next to it and you will be connected.
iOS: Go to your iPhone’s Wi-Fi Settings (Settings>>Wi-Fi), and in the list of WiFi networks near you, you will see any supported WiFi networks highlighted with a subtext "Mazuma WiFi" underneath them. Tap on the WiFi Network, and it will connect. Once connected to a network for the first time, the App will automatically connect to it the next time you are within range
Android: Tap on "Hotspot Finder" in the App’s side menu and this will show you a list of the WiFi networks nearest to you. You can also enter any address in the search bar and you will be shown a list of WiFi hotspots near that address. You can see these Hotspots displayed in map format by tapping the map icon in the top right corner of the display.
iOS: Tap on "Hotspot Finder" on the App’s home screen and this will show you a list of the WiFi networks nearest to you. You can also enter any address in the search bar and you will be shown a list of WiFi hotspots near that address. You can see these Hotspots displayed in map format by tapping the map icon in the top right corner of the display.
Whilst we strive to provide the best network access possible, Mazuma WiFi does not operate the WiFi networks and hotspots ourselves. Using our technology and mobile app, we provide connectivity to the underlying WiFi networks and Hotspots, which are operated by many different third parties. Because we do not own or operate these networks we provide connectivity via our Mazuma WiFi service on a best efforts basis.
No, the amount of data you can upload or download is unlimited.
The following platforms are supported:
Users can use the service on up to 3 devices at the same time. The app can be installed on more devices than this but if you log in on a fourth device, the first device will be logged out.